Lost or Found Cats
Fearless Kitty Rescue has partnered with Petco Love Lost as a resource for lost and found animals.
Post the found or lost cat/kitten on Petco Love Lost
Lost a Cat
We are so sorry to hear that your cat is lost.
- Thoroughly search your home and yard.
- Search your neighborhood thoroughly. Cats often become scared and simply find a hiding place and stay put.
- Use a flashlight to look under every deck and porch, in every shed, and in any other place your cat may hide.
- If allowed, place flyers with a photo and contact information in the neighborhood.
- If the cat is chipped, contact the microchip company to report your cat missing and make sure your contact information is up to date.
- Report your lost kitty on Petco Love Lost
- Check the local rescues and adoption centers.
Found a Cat
It’s not always easy to determine if the cat is lost or not.
- Find a location to scan for a microchip.
- Report it on Petco Love Lost
- Speak to your neighbors
- Post on Social Media and in local town Facebook groups
We hope that your cat is found or comes home.
- Maricopa County Animal Control
Use Social Media
Use Facebook groups