Fearless Kitty Rescue makes every effort to place our kitties in good homes with responsible pet owners who are willing to make lifelong commitments.
We believe pet ownership is a privilege, not a right. Potential pet owners are counseled about the responsibilities of pet ownership before adoption. Because the key to reducing the number of unwanted animals is pet population control, each animal is spayed/neutered before adoption.
Please note that Fearless Kitty Rescue only adopts kitties to indoor-only homes and to those adopters who agree not to declaw the cat.
Begin the adoption process:
- Schedule a Meet & Greet appointment.
- All Adoption Counselors are volunteers, therefore all have different appointment availability. If you do not see a date that works for you, please view the next Counselors schedule.
- Complete an Adoption Consultation Form(see below).
- The adopter must be 18 years of age or older and have proper identification.
- The adopter must have as much fun as possible with his or her new family member!