Continuing Care Program ~ Security for your family cats
Have you wondered what will happen if your pets outlive you? Have you identified who would care for them with the same love, attention and devotion you have all these years?
When you enroll your pets in our Continuing Care Program, your mind can rest easy knowing your pets will be protected, cared for and loved. Pets who are enrolled in the program and have owners who predecease them, are welcomed into the loving walls of Fearless Kitty Rescue and cared for by FKR staff until their next family is found.
How it Works
• Decide how you would like to include the Fearless Kitty Rescue in your final giving plans.
• Complete the online Continuing Care Enrollment form & Continuing Care Cat Profile (one per cat).
• Consider sharing your plans with FKR by completing the online Statement of Testamentary Provision.
• Tell us about your furry friends and how we would best facilitate placement.
• Share your plans with your family members, friends or personal representative and include your Continuing Care program material with your Will or Trust documents.
To learn more about Continuing Care with Fearless Kitty Rescue, please contact us at 480.837.7777 or email CCP@fearlesskittyrescue.org.
Other Final Giving options:
There are many ways to benefit FKR as you make final giving plans:
Name Fearless Kitty Rescue as a beneficiary in a Will or Living Trust.
Create a charitable remainder trust (CRT) and name Fearless Kitty Rescue as the beneficiary. Consult your estate planning attorney, financial advisor, or tax advisor for more information.
Name Fearless Kitty Rescue as the beneficiary of a paid life insurance policy or a retirement account.
To include Fearless Kitty Rescue in your plans, you will need the following information:
Legal Name: Fearless Kitty Rescue Legal Address: 16832 E. Avenue of the Fountains, Fountain Hills, AZ 85268 Federal Tax ID: 46-0993077 Type of Organization: 501(c)(3) nonprofit